Come join us in celebration of our opening season! 4/24/21
With live music featuring Brad Hinton performing a solo acoustic set from 5-6:30pm, followed by The Keystone Breakers, live from 7-9pm. Local speaker and historian Ryan Conroy will do a short talk from 4-5 (with Q&A in the last 15-mins) about The Lenape tribe, their art, and culture while sitting along the creek side of the Monocacy that the Lenape inhabited. He will also be bringing original artifacts from his collection to share as part of his talk.
Additional event details
- Tickets available at the event or online here
- Limited camping is available (under the general admission + camping check-out option)
- Parking is available on-site and included in the ticket
- Kids 12 and under are free - donations encouraged
- Early bird ticket pricing expires 4/23 11:59pm
- Socially distanced seating is encouraged! Bring a folding chair and/or blanket for you and your group
- Sorry but for the safety of all, no dogs allowed
- Event is rain or shine
River trips are also available on a first-come, first-served basis and require separate reservations. Book here.
More information coming soon.
COVID-19 Waiver, social distancing, and masks required. See our COVID-19 policy for more details.