We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Rivertribe Outdoors.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Rivertribe Outdoors, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not visit or enter Rivertribe Outdoors. If at any point during their visit a person/guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
If you need to reschedule your reservation, please contact us.
By entering Rivertribe Outdoors, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.